|Pay in US Dollars and get in US Dollars.|
To day we are introducing one such innovative and creative plan which is suitable for the large work force of expatriates in the Middle East. Yes today your life insurance analyst will comment on a special policy designed, cut and tailored for these people who go out of their countries in search of better employment opportunities. Please enjoy this article and make best use of the facilities provided by The State Life to protect and secure the prosperous future of your loved ones.
Tonight and every night always think if you have adequately protected and secured your loved ones. But do not keep on thinking Now is the time to decide.Now is the time to update and write a new policy.
Let us first of all see the main features of this plan.
The main features of this plan are:
· The premium paying period is only 7 years and the term of the policy has been fixed at 20 years.
It means that the policy holder only pays the premium for 7 years but remains insured for 20 years. And continues to participate in bonuses.
Do you doubt it?
For confirmation you may please give me (IKRAM) a call now.
Or email your questions
|Pay in US Dollars Get in US Dollars|
· In the UAE the Wealth Builder Plan is available in two currencies.
· When after first seven years the policy holder has paid seven premiums he stops paying further premiums (remember the term of the policy is 20 years) but he still remains INSURED and continues to participate in The State Life’s surplus and earn bonuses.
· The death and maturity benefits will be payable in the currency in which he (The policy holder) has paid the premiums.
· If the policy holder remains in the Middle East or returns to his own country all the benefits will be payable in either US dollars or UAE Dirhams.(As the case may be)
email your uestions firstname.lastname@example.org
Which is the safest mode of payment? Find out the right answer here.
· No gender discrimination. The State life offers this plan to men and women equally.
· Minimum age of entry is 20 years and the maximum age of entry is 55 years nearest birthday. The term of the policy is fixed at 20 years.
· The Wealth Builder Plan is a with profit plan.It still continues to participate in the bonuses even when after 7 years the policy holder stops paying premiums for the next 13 years.
· YES.The policy holders earn 2o years bonuses but pay premiums only for 7 years.
· The rate of bonuses applicable will be the same as for Endowment Assurance for a term of 20 year.
One more WOW offer
The good news is that two Supplementary Contracts can also be attached with this “Wealth Builder Plan”
The Riders available are:
The Riders available are:
· Term Insurance Rider
The premium of the riders will also be paid for the first 7 years only. The protection would extend for entire term of the policy.(20 years)
The real secret of making this policy more valuable at a very low cost lies in these two supplementary contracts.Surrender & Loan Value
The Wealth Builder Plan has surrender value and cash value. The cash surrender value is quoted on request of the policy holder.
· Yes.A policy loan is available under the wealth Builder The rate of interest and other terms and conditions are determined by State Life at the time of granting of loan.
· Paid Up Values During the premium paying period of 7 years, the policyholder can convert this plan into a paid-up policy by making a written request. The conditions relating to paid-up conversions are that at least two full years' premiums must have been paid and no premium be in default.
· The usual "Automatic Premium Loan" and "Automatic Paid-Up" options are also offered by the State Life with this “Wealth Builder Plan”.