Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Get Organized The State Life

Get Organized-The State Life

A couple of days ago i asked Your life Insurance Analyst about his favorite poem.In this post we are publishing his favorite poem without any comments.No doubt this poem is a great source of inspiration and motivation
Web Administrator

  بیمه زندگی بهی اورمنا فع  بهی





Special offer of life insurance
ONE CRORE
ا یک کروڑ
એક કરોડ
 And get a lot bigger


Ikram Ul Haq Mirza
your Life Insurance Analyst
Years ago this little poem inspired and motivated Frank Bettger.He has published this poem in his book "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success in Selling".He started selling life insurance for the Fidelity Mutual Life Insurance Co. of Pennsylvania.In the beginning of his career he was not successful and after 10 months he was thinking to quit this.He was depressed.He was disappointed.He started reading this poem again and again with enthusiasm.It  lifted his morale and soon he became a leading sales man.He was a top producer for 20 years with Fidelity Mutual Life Insurance Company.
If this little poem can do miracles for him.It can do miracles for me.It can do miracles for you too.It can do miracles for every one who reads and reads and reads it with enthusiasm.


blue and white
Life insurance    بیمه زند گی  zaroori nahi  بلکه bohat zaroori hay
  Email your uestions > statelifeonline@yahoo.com
blue and white

If I could just get organized

Douglas Malloch

There may be nothing wrong with you
The way you live the work you do,
But I can surely plainly see
Exactly what is wrong with me.

With you there may be nothing wrong,
But here's my trouble all along
I do the thing that don't amount
To very much with no account.

It isn't that I'm indolent
or dodging duties quite intent
I work as hard as anyone
And yet I get so little done
I nibble this, I nibble that
but never finish what I'm at.

The morning goes the noon is near
Before I know the night is near.
And all around me I regret
The things I haven't finished yet.

If I could just get organized
I oftentimes may realize
Not all that matters is the man
The man must also have a plan
It really seems important though
I let a lot of matters go
and all around me I neglect
the things I haven't finished yet.

I work as hard as anyone
And yet I get so little done
I'd do so much you'd be surprised
If I could just get organized.


YOU can not afford
 to say "NO".
Ask us for the quote now.
  e.mai
statelifeonline@yahoo.com
SKYPE statelifeonline
092-0323-4969112 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment